There has been a lot of concern about the effects of the COVID-19 flu outbreak on UK events, and we want to update you with our current plans and what it could mean for Feral Vector in May.
We have been keeping an eye on other events, and monitoring UK Government advice. At the current time there isn’t enough information or certainty to say whether or not we should postpone Feral Vector, so as things stand, we are still planning to hold Feral Vector on May 21st – 23rd.
However, given the recent developments, we will delay ticket sales until the second week of April. At this time, we’ll review the information available and confirm whether we go ahead with the current Feral Vector dates. We expect there to be much more information available then to let us, and you, make an informed decision.
Should the situation change and force a delay, or cancellation, we will inform everyone at the earliest possible opportunity. In such an event, we will make sure to transfer or refund the hostel tickets that have already been sold. We understand this could also cause complications with travel and accommodation bookings, for which we can only apologise, but we have a duty of care both to ourselves and everyone attending the event.